Created Monday 21 November 2022
This custom Python export script for Zim notebooks will publish to HTML those pages that include a @PUBLIC tag.
If you want a local Zim page to remain private and unpublished, simply do not tag it with a @PUBLIC tag. Running the custom script on the notebook will export-to-HTML all pages tagged as @PUBLIC but will not export any page that is not tagged as @PUBLIC.
When saving the script, locate and name it to suit yourself.
Revising/updating existing notebook server content:
- Delete the entire local folder (.../html ?) to which you export local notebook html content.
- Delete the server folder containing the notebook html content ( /var/www/html perhaps).
- Run script to make freshly-created exported html locally.
- Copy the just-exported local .../html folder to the server as the new /var/www/html root.
- Refresh browser to see changes.